Leave-In Conditioner 100 ml
The leave-in conditioner nourishes the hair with vitamins and restorative amino acids.
An active ingredient complex of kiwi, apricot, lemon and pineapple has a strong antioxidant effect, fights free radicals, moisturizes and acts as a protective shield against stress. The contained flaxseed concentrate and plant-based keratin nourish, care for and strengthen the hair right to the tips.
- suitable for all hair types
- Vitamin-rich care that intensively nourishes and protects
- detangles the hair, tames frizz, makes hair soft
- nourishes with kiwi extract, pineapple, apricot, lemon peel extract, linseed, amino acids and protein (keratin)
- smells fresh and fruity
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
The conditioner leaves a delicate, fruity and natural scent. The wonderfully light texture makes it noticeably easier to comb without weighing down the hair or reducing the shine of the hair.
- Apply to washed and towel-dried hair.
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Actinidia deliciosa fruit extract *, Ananas sativus (Pineapple) fruit extract, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) fruit extract *, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract *, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract *, Soy amino acids, Wheat amino acids, Arginine HCl, Serine, Threonine, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl salicylate, Limonene, Alphaisomethyl ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool.
* from organic agriculture
- Kiwi is packed with sugars, minerals, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C and vitamin E. It has important antioxidant, nourishing and protective properties. It makes skin and hair more supple and soft, thanks to vitamin C it also has a detoxifying effect, strengthens the hair and makes it shinier and more radiant.
- Flaxseed Oil/Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil's high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can help quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Antioxidants are chemical compounds that prevent or slow down the process of oxidation in the body / skin. Antioxidants work against so-called free radicals. These are unstable and reactive molecules that are missing an electron. They steal this missing particle from healthy body cells, which are damaged as a result. This process is called oxidation. Antioxidants provide these aggressive molecules with the missing electron, rendering them harmless. If the concentration of free radicals in the body is very high, this is referred to as oxidative stress. In this case, cell damage occurs that the body cannot easily repair itself. If the condition lasts longer, this can impair the skin's natural ability to regenerate, accelerate the aging process and thus promote the formation of wrinkles. Smoking, alcohol, UV radiation, medication, but also psychological stress and excessive sport can increase oxidative stress. Antioxidants are found in vitamins, trace elements, enzymes and phytochemicals.
- Amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they penetrate the skin easily and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.