Heat Protection Dry Oil 50 ml
A lightweight, shine-enhancing hair oil that protects against heat damage and environmental stress.
Tuscan organic tomatoes and phytosqualane provide natural heat protection. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and other natural protective antioxidants, while plant-based phytosqualane soothes, softens, and protects against heat. Oils and plant extracts provide the hair with nutrients and vitamins and give shine and suppleness.
- suitable for all hair types
- light hair oil with heat protection
- caring, shine-giving, not weighing you down
protects and promotes shine with organic tomato (lycopene), phytosqualane, sunflower oil, carrot extract, almond oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and tocopherol
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- smells fresh, green and fruity
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
Protects the hair from the heat of hair dryers and straighteners and from UV radiation. The oil is wonderfully light and gives the hair shine without weighing it down.
- Distribute a small amount of the oil into damp hair before styling or blow-drying. Do not rinse.
- TIP: The oil can also be added to dry hair to nourish dry ends.
Dodecane, C13-15 alkane, Lauryl lactate, Squalane, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil *, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract *, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) fruit extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil *, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil *, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, Tocopheryl acetate, Citral, Tocopherol.
* from organic agriculture
** The dodecane used in this product derives from vegetable oils, without using GMOs and it has passed significant tests on environmental biodegradability. For this reason, it is permitted by AIAB and Natrue certifications.
- Organic Tomato Extract is rich in lycopene and other natural antioxidants and is derived from the processing waste of organic Tuscan tomatoes. These tomato skins are used to produce the exclusive, patented active ingredient Liquepom®, a bioliquefaction with important protective, antioxidant and anti-pollution properties.
Organic carrot seed oil / extract (Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract) is extremely rich in minerals and vitamins, especially E, C, K and provitamin A or β-carotene. In cosmetics, carrots are used for their vitamin-enhancing and revitalizing properties. They also contain high levels of carotenoids, molecules that have remarkable antioxidant effects. The macerated oil is obtained by macerating organic Tuscan carrots in organic sunflower oil, which has an emollient and protective action.
- Almond oil / sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.