Heat Protectant Dry Oil 50 ml
Protects hair from heat damage and gives it shine.
The light hair oil from Biofficina Toscana protects the hair from heat from blow dryers and straighteners and from UV radiation. The oil is wonderfully light and gives the hair shine without weighing it down.
The combination of organic Tuscan tomatoes and phytosqualane is responsible for the heat-protecting effect. Tomatoes are very rich in lycopene and other natural protective antioxidants, while phytosqualane is a natural protection against heat. Both together make the hair silky soft and shiny.
- light hair oil with heat protection
- caring and giving shine
- don't complain
- suitable for all hair types
- with organic tomatoes (lycopene) and phytosqualane
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free
- dermatologically tested
- flowery, fresh scent
- Distribute a small amount of the oil into damp hair before styling or blow-drying. Do not rinse.
- TIP: The oil can also be added to dry hair to nourish dry ends.
Dodecane, C13-15 alkane, Lauryl lactate, Squalane, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil *, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract *, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) fruit extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil *, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil *, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, Tocopheryl acetate, Citral, Tocopherol.
* from organic agriculture
** The dodecane used in this product derives from vegetable oils, without using GMOs and it has passed significant tests on environmental biodegradability. For this reason, it is permitted by AIAB and Natrue certifications.
- Organic tomato extract is rich in lycopene and other natural antioxidants and is obtained from the processing waste of organic Tuscan tomatoes. The exclusive, patented active ingredient Liquepom® is made from these tomato skins, a bio-liquefaction with important protective, antioxidant and pollutant-inhibiting properties.
Organic carrot seed oil / extract (Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract) is extremely rich in minerals and vitamins, especially E, C, K and provitamin A or β-carotene. Carrots are used in cosmetics for their vitamin-boosting and revitalizing properties. They are also high in carotenoids, molecules that have remarkable antioxidant effects. The macerated oil is obtained by maceration of organic carrots from Tuscany in organic sunflower oil, which has a softening and protective effect.
- Organic sweet almond, apricot, jojoba and coconut oil are rich in fatty acids, which have a protective, emollient and soothing effect.
- Phytosqualanes is a herbal active ingredient with calming, soothing and antioxidant properties.