Hair Repair Cream 100 ml
The Leave-In Hair Repair Cream offers protection and regeneration for damaged hair.
The repairing care contains an exclusive active ingredient from organic Tuscan tomatoes, rich in lycopene, which has antioxidant and protective properties against impurities. Liquepom®, in combination with keratin amino acids and natural waxes, strengthens your hair from within and protects against environmental influences.
- suitable for all hair types
- regenerates the hair, provides shine, has a restorative and restructuring effect
- strengthening and protective action thanks to Liquepom®, a patented complex of tomatoes with a high content of lycopene, polyphenols, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
regenerates with Liquepom®, sunflower oil, amino acids, aloe vera, carrot extract, rosemary, sage, acacia wax, St. John's wort, urea and lecithin
- with fresh, green and fruity scents
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
The hair is intensively moisturized. Applied after shampooing, it protects the hair from stress and makes it soft, supple and silky smooth.
- Massage gently over the entire length of damp hair.
- Do not rinse.
- Can also be used in small amounts in dry hair.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice *, Aqua [Water], propanediol, glycerine, dicaprylyl ether, Myristyl lactate, Jojoba esters, Soy amino acids, Wheat amino acids, Arginine HCl, Serine, Threonine, Helianthus annuus seed cera [Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax], Hydrolyzed verbascum thapsus flower, Hydrolyzed grape fruit *, Hydrolyzed olive fruit *, Hypericum perforatum (Saint John's Wort) flower / leaf / stem extract *, Sodium hyaluronate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract *, Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract *, Saccharide isomerate, Urea, Xanthan gum, Mica, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Decyl glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Lecithin, Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Vegetable (Olus) oil, Acacia decurrens flower cera [Acacia decurrens wax flower], Polyglycerin-3, Lactic acid, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Titanium dioxide.
* from organic agriculture
- Liquepom ® is a biological liquefaction of organic tomato skins from Tuscany, rich in lycopene, polyphenols, vitamins, sugars, minerals and other natural antioxidants. These substances have moisturizing, antioxidant, regenerating and protective properties and together they are an excellent way to strengthen the skin's normal defenses against air pollution and oxidative stress.
- amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum (St. John`s Wort / Wart) Extract) has soothing, healing and antiseptic properties. It is very well tolerated, promotes the regeneration of the top layer of skin and refines the complexion. It has always been valued for its mood-enhancing and balancing effects. Also suitable for hair care. St. John's wort can regulate sebum production, which makes the hair less greasy.
Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses. The anti-inflammatory herb is also effective in hair care, calming the scalp and fighting dandruff.