Gentle Shampoo 200 ml
Gentle hair wash: With a balanced mixture of gentle plant-based surfactants, the Gentle Shampoo is particularly mild on the hair and scalp.
It gently cleanses and makes the hair supple without tangling it. Ideal for daily hair washing and for the whole family.
- suitable for all hair types
mild care for daily hair washing
- gentle cleansing with betaine, olive oil, mallow extract, ivy, thyme, nettle extract, sage, bergamot, orange oil and lavender oil
- with subtle, fresh citrus scents
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologically tested
Formulated with virgin organic olive oil from Tuscany and selected soothing and clarifying extracts from organic mallow, organic sage, thyme and nettle.
- Massage in well and lather.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua [Water], Sodium coco-sulfate, Coco-betaine, Decyl glucoside, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil *, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower / leaf extract *, Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf / stem extract *, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower / leaf extract *, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract *, Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract *, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Limonene, Glycerin, Perfume [Fragrance], Linalool.
* from organic agriculture
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help protect the skin from environmental stress. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses. The anti-inflammatory herb is also effective in hair care, calming the scalp and fighting dandruff.