Gentle Cleanser 500 ml
The Gentle Cleanser with purely vegetable surfactants as well as fennel and marigold extract is an ideal cleanser for daily use.
This gentle cleansing foam for the whole family is a bestseller from Biofficina Toscana. Thanks to its mild combination of active ingredients and its slightly acidic pH value, the Gentle Cleanser is ideal for daily cleansing of the face, hands, body and intimate areas. Also ideal for sensitive skin.
It has a soothing, calming effect and leaves the skin delicately scented with calendula and fennel. The mild cleaner has a pH of 5.
- Apply the foam to the face and body, mix with water and wash.
Aqua [Water], Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium chloride, Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, Sorbitol, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit extract *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Sodium olivamphoacetate, Lactic acid, Sodium dehydroacetate., Foeniculum vulgare ) oil, Citrus medica vulgaris peel oil, Sodium benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
* from organic agriculture
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Fennel extract (Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract) has an anti-inflammatory, skin-tightening and regenerating effect. Fennel also has an antioxidant and slightly antiseptic effect. Tired and stressed skin is refreshed and the skin becomes softer and more supple. Contains vitamins A, B and C as well as mineral salts and silica.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon Fruit/Peel Oil) is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids and offers powerful antioxidant effects. The essential oil has a regulating effect and combats excess sebum. Lemon essential oil also has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and detoxifying effects. The oil is obtained from the peel of lemons.