Curl Defining Spray 100 ml
With kiwi extract for the perfect look. The Curl Defining Spray contains a "curl activator" made from linseed and chia seeds, combined with vitamin-rich organic kiwi from Tuscany, panthenol and strengthening proteins for strength and protection. The spray supports your curls, giving them bounce and definition.
Curling spray for defined curls
- gives bounce, definition and provides the curls with important nutrients
- with kiwi, linseed, chia seeds, sage, panthenol and hydrolysed soy protein
- fresh, fruity fragrance
- vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- Simply spray onto damp hair, let it air dry and the perfect hair style is ready.
Aqua [Water], Sodium polyitaconate, Actinidia deliciosa fruit extract *, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract, Salvia hispanica seed extract, Caprylyl / capryl glucoside, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Glycerin, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Parfum [Fragrance], Citric acid, Glyceryl caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 oleate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Sodium surfactin, Lactic acid, Caprylic acid, Xylitol, Benzyl salicylate, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool.
* from organic agriculture
- Kiwi is packed with sugars, minerals, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C and vitamin E. It has important antioxidant, nourishing and protective properties. It makes skin and hair more supple and soft, thanks to vitamin C it also has a detoxifying effect, strengthens the hair and makes it shinier and more radiant.
- Flaxseed Oil/Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil's high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can help quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- are chia seeds a formidable source of omega-3 and contain high levels of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B3 and zinc. Soothes the skin, prevents scalding and protects against free radicals. A very powerful antioxidant that also reduces pore size and evens skin tone.
- Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.