Active Conditioner Concentrate 200 ml
The Active Conditioner is a bestseller from Biofficina Toscana. This conditioner combines organic olive oil, mallow extract, bush bean proteins and plant extracts from Tuscany into an effective conditioner.
The result is a wonderfully soft and highly concentrated conditioner that is particularly suitable for damaged and heavily stressed hair. This intensive care treatment gives your hair a natural, healthy shine and makes it look fuller, healthier and silky soft.
particularly suitable for damaged and stressed hair
- nourishing conditioner, gives volume and silky soft hair
- cares with olive oil, mallow, St. John's wort, chamomile, nettle extract, lemon oil and sage
- smells fresh of lemon and sage
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- Container made from sugar cane
Use the conditioner together with a gentle Biofficina shampoo to gently cleanse your hair and let it shine again.
- Massage in well after washing your hair and leave for at least a minute.
- Then rinse well.
Aqua [Water], Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Cetyl alcohol, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil *, Sorbitol, Phaseolus vulgaris (Kidney bean) extract, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract *, Hypericum perforatum (Saint John's Wort) flower / leaf / stem extract *, Chamomilla recutita extract *, Urtica dioica (Nettle) extract *, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil *, Salvia sclarea (Clary) oil *, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium benzoate, Lactic acid, benzyl alcohol.
* from organic agriculture
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum (St. John`s Wort / Wart) Extract) has soothing, healing and antiseptic properties. It is very well tolerated, promotes the regeneration of the top layer of skin and refines the complexion. It has always been valued for its mood-enhancing and balancing effects. Also suitable for hair care. St. John's wort can regulate sebum production, which makes the hair less greasy.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon Fruit Oil) is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids and offers a strong antioxidant effect. The essential oil has a regulating effect and combats excess sebum. Lemon essential oil also has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and detoxifying effects. The oil is obtained from the peel of lemons.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has antiseptic and antioxidant properties, soothes skin irritations and reduces redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.
I can only agree with my previous reviewer. Incredibly great conditioner. Really the best I've tried so far in the NK area. Very economical (because you really only need very little), incredibly caring, great fragrance and the hair can be combed through. Who still needs conventional conditioners with silicones etc.
Absolute buy recommendation. I will definitely buy it again.
For me the best NK conditioner on the market. Top price and very economical, you only need a pea size. Either directly on the tips or mix with a little water. Hair smells great and is easy to comb.