Active Conditioner Concentrate 200 ml
The Active Conditioner is a bestseller from Biofficina Toscana. This conditioner combines the best of local organic olive oil, vegetable proteins and Tuscan plant extracts. The result is a wonderfully soft and highly concentrated conditioner that is particularly suitable for damaged and heavily damaged hair. This intensive care treatment gives your hair a natural, healthy shine and makes it look fuller, healthier and silky soft.
- Biofficina bestseller
- smells fresh of lemon and sage
- particularly suitable for damaged and stressed hair
- highly concentrated and particularly effective
- vegan, cruelty free
- dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- Container made from sugar cane
Use the conditioner together with our gentle shampoo to gently cleanse your hair and give it a new shine!
- Massage in well after washing your hair and leave for at least a minute.
- Then rinse well.
Aqua [Water], Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Cetyl alcohol, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil *, Sorbitol, Phaseolus vulgaris (Kidney bean) extract, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract *, Hypericum perforatum (Saint John's Wort) flower / leaf / stem extract *, Chamomilla recutita extract *, Urtica dioica (Nettle) extract *, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil *, Salvia sclarea (Clary) oil *, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium benzoate, Lactic acid, benzyl alcohol.
* from organic agriculture
- Vegetable White kidney bean proteins strengthen and protect the hair.
- Organic mallow and chamomile extracts have soothing and emollient properties.
- St. John's wort and nettle have very good cleansing and regulating abilities.
- Organic sage essential oil cleanses and clarifies hair and scalp.
- It's cold-pressed Tuscan olive oil world famous for its high quality and low acidity. Packed with polyphenols and unsaturated fatty acids, it has remarkable antioxidant, emollient, protective and regenerative properties.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can only agree with my previous reviewer. Incredibly great conditioner. Really the best I've tried so far in the NK area. Very economical (because you really only need very little), incredibly caring, great fragrance and the hair can be combed through. Who still needs conventional conditioners with silicones etc.
Absolute buy recommendation. I will definitely buy it again.