Rice Wine Facial Soap 100 g
Fine facial soap with Korean rice wine - for all skin types.
Antibacterial Korean rice wine and soothing rice bran form the basis of the Rice Wine Facial Soap by Binu. The special thing about this handmade face soap are the easily peeling rice pieces and fermented Korean rice wine (Makkoli). Due to its low alcohol content of 6-8%, Makkoli has a clarifying effect on the skin. In addition, it supplies the skin with vitamins B and C as well as valuable lactobacillus bacteria.
- suitable for all skin types
- with soothing rice bran
Korean rice wine clears the skin and contains vitamins B and C as well as valuable lactobacillus bacteria
- cleanses and nourishes with rice bran, rice wine, olive oil, sunflower oil, shea butter and hinoki water
- 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free, vegan
- Without palm oil, synthetic fragrances, colorings or mineral oil
The Rice Wine Facial Soap reliably removes make-up, dirt and excess sebum from the skin without drying it out. Glycerine and selected vegetable oils ensure that no feelings of tension arise during or after cleaning.
- Ideal for daily facial cleansing.
- Lather the soap well and wash your face with the foam.
- Then rinse the face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Avoid eye contact.
- The soap is also suitable for body cleaning and as a shaving soap.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Sunflower oil is extracted from the seeds of the flower. The oil has a high linoleic acid content and is a light and mild nourishing oil. Sunflower oil is one of ours BINU Base oils.
- Even in ancient Greece, olive oil was used to care for dry skin. It is considered to promote blood circulation and stimulate. Olive oil has a high oleic acid content, which has a protective and moisturizing function. The oil leaves a light film and is only gradually absorbed by the skin. Therefore, it is ideal for dry and chapped skin. Olive oil is one of our base oils for soap production.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nut of the shea tree. The rich butter cares for the skin with its moisturizing, soothing and smoothing properties. Therefore, the butter is recommended for dry and stressed skin. Shea butter is a consistency generator for the mild ones Binu Soap.
- For the production of our natural soaps, we use particularly pure Hinoki water, i.e. the aqueous solution of the steam distillate from Hinoki wood. The Japanese cypress species is rich in phytoncides. Plants produce these substances to keep pathogens and pests away. These antimicrobial agents can also be very beneficial for the protective system of the skin.
- Source: Binu
- Rice bran oil (Oryza sativa bran oil) is obtained from the fat and vitamin-rich rice bran, which consists of the pericarp and seed husk of the rice grain. The oil contains a lot of vitamin E and essential unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, linolenic acid, myristic acid). It is a light, quickly absorbed oil that has a calming effect on irritated and dry skin conditions. Is also often used for sensitive or barrier-disrupted skin.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Butyrospermium Parkii Butter, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate, Oryza Sativa Powder.