Bamboo Facial Soap 100 g
A gentle face soap with anti-aging properties.
The Bamboo Facial Soap with bamboo leaf powder is ideal for normal and mature skin. The high content of Silicia (silicon dioxide) in the bamboo plant helps the skin to bind moisture and thus strengthen the skin's elasticity.
- for normal and mature skin
moisturizes and supports the skin's elasticity
- cleanses gently and thoroughly
soothes the skin and reduces acne
- with bamboo leaf powder, coconut oil, olive oil, honey, shea butter and the essential oils of peppermint, ylang ylang and lemongrass
- 100% natural ingredients, cruelty free
This moisture-regulating soap from Binu also contains virgin coconut oil, olive oil, honey and shea butter. It smoothes and nourishes the skin. The essential oils of peppermint, ylang ylang, and lemongrass soothe the skin and can help with acne.
- Ideal for daily facial cleansing.
- Lather the soap well and wash your face with the foam.
- Then rinse the face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Avoid eye contact.
- The soap is also very suitable for personal hygiene and as an antibacterial shaving soap.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Even in ancient Greece, olive oil was used to care for dry skin. It is considered to promote blood circulation and stimulate. Olive oil has a high oleic acid content, which has a protective and moisturizing function. The oil leaves a light film and is only gradually absorbed by the skin. Therefore, it is ideal for dry and chapped skin. Olive oil is one of our base oils for soap production.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nut of the shea tree. The rich butter cares for the skin with its moisturizing, soothing and smoothing properties. Therefore, the butter is recommended for dry and stressed skin. Shea butter is a consistency generator for the mild ones Binu Soap.
- Peppermint oil is recommended for sensitive skin and skin problems. The antibacterial effect has been proven experimentally. BINU Bamboo Facial Soap contains peppermint essential oil.
- Ylang Ylang Oil is extracted from the flowers of the tropical tree. It is recommended for dry and mature skin. You can find essential ylang ylang oil in our bamboo face soap.
- Coconut oil - also called coconut fat because of its firm consistency at below 23 ° C - is extracted from the pulp of the coconut. Coconut oil is very rich in lauric acid and saturated fat. Lauric acid has a strong antimicrobial effect. The oil is quickly and superficially absorbed, with good re-greasing. Coconut oil is one of our base oils for everyone BINU Soap.
- Lemongrass oil has an invigorating, soothing scent, has an antiseptic effect and is an effective oil against skin blemishes. It's included in our Bamboo Facial Soap.
- The high sugar content of honey has a moisture-binding effect. The result can be a fresher appearance of the skin and reduced wrinkles. Honey is an ingredient in our Bamboo Facial Soap.
- Source: Binu
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate, Bambusa Arundinacea Leaf Powder, Mel, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Parfum *, Citral *, Citronellol *, Eugenol *, Geraniol *, Limonene * , Linalool *.
* from natural essential oils