Little Miracle Rosehip Balm 30 ml
The Little Miracle Rosehip Balm is a nourishing balm that regenerates and soothes the skin. It contains an effective combination of rosehip, jojoba and borage as well as shea butter and various essential oils.
Whether on the face or body - the vegetable oils are extremely similar to your own natural skin fats, so that they are very well absorbed by your own skin.
- suitable for all skin types
- Shea butter, jojoba oil, borage seed oil and wild rose oil regenerate the skin from head to toe and keep it supple
- Essential oils from frankincense, rose geranium and juniper refresh and pamper you
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Spread gently on the face and neck, or any area in need of intense moisture and nutrients.
- For larger areas, take a little more out of the pan and warm between your fingers before applying.
- Note: Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- The mystical stuff Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract/Oil) is probably familiar to most from the smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 active substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
Helianthus annuus seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Rosa canina fruit oil, Cera alba, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Boswellia neglecta resin oil, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Juniperus communis fruit oil, Cymbopogon martinii oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil , Calendula officinalis flower extract, geraniol *, d-limonene *, linalol *, citral *, farnesol *
* Natural component of essential oils
All ingredients are organically grown.