Rose Geranium Lip Balm 15 ml
Shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba and calendula combine in Lip Balm Rose Geranium to create a gentle lip balm that soothes, moisturizes and nourishes your lips.
The lip care from Balm Balm is the natural organic alternative to petroleum jelly. The valuable, nourishing ingredients are easily absorbed by the skin.
- suitable for everyone
- natural organic alternative to petroleum jelly
- soothes, moisturizes and nourishes the lips
- nourishes with shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba and marigold
- feminine-floral scent of rose geranium
The rose geranium scented lip balm can be used as a lip balm, diaper balm for newborns, for cracked skin (cuticles, elbows, etc.) and much more.
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Apply to lips or other parts of the body as needed to moisturize and nourish them.
- When using on larger areas of skin, let it melt between your fingers first.
- Note: Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Helianthus annuus (sunflower oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Calendula officinalis (calendula oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) oil, citral *, geraniol *, linalool * , citronellol *, limonene *. (* naturally occuring components of rose geranium oil)