Little Miracle Rosehip Serum ab 10 ml
Made from fine base oils, the Little Miracle Rosehip Serum is the ultimate moisturizer for your skin.
This wonderfully rich blend of rosehip oil, jojoba oil and borage oil will deeply moisturize your skin while providing it with essential fatty acids and vitamins. The blend is enriched with essential oils of frankincense, rose geranium, palmarosa, juniper and tangerine. Your skin breathes freely and feels rejuvenated.
- suitable for all skin types
absorbs quickly and leaves no oily film on the skin
Rosehip, jojoba and borage oil supply the skin with important vitamins and fatty acids
- intensive moisturizing
- rejuvenating effect thanks to frankincense oil
- After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin in the morning and / or evening
- Can also be used in conjunction with normal moisturizers.
- Note: Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- The mystical stuff Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract/Oil) is probably familiar to most from the smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 active substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage Seed Oil) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, limonene, farnesol.
All ingredients are organically grown.