Hibiscus Face Mask ab 15 g
The powder mixture of the Hibiscus Face Mask is one effective combination of rice flour, ground hibiscus and geranium oil and the perfect face mask for deep cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
The essential oil of the hibiscus has anti-inflammatory and skin tightening effects. The oil makes the skin supple and, with its high proportion of anti-oxidants, prevents premature wrinkling.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for demanding skin
- supports a radiant and even complexion
- works with antioxidants to prevent premature formation of wrinkles
- Hibiscus oil makes the skin supple and soft
- cares with rice flour and geranium oil
- Add a little warm water to about a tablespoon of Hibiscus face mask and mix everything into a paste.
- Apply to the face and allow it to soak in for 10 minutes or until the mask is dry.
- Moisten the mask a little before removing it and massage it gently into the skin with circular movements to create a peeling effect and then wash off completely.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
Oryza Sativa Powder (Brown Rice), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder (Hibiscus), Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium)
All ingredients are organically grown.
The skin is wonderfully soft after use. I apply the mask once a week and my complexion has noticeably improved after using it three times. The subsequent care (hydrolate and oil) is absorbed much more intensively by the skin. I don't use the mixture so pasty, it's difficult to apply (crumbly) and I apply it with my fingers. For me, a "sauce"-like consistency works 😉very well.