Hibiscus Face Mask ab 15 g
The powder mixture of the Hibiscus Face Mask from Balm Balm is mixed with water and applied to the face. While it dries, impurities are bound and then removed with gentle exfoliation.
The gentle yet effective The combination of rice flour, ground hibiscus and rose geranium oil is the perfect face mask for deep cleansing and exfoliation of the skin.
The essential oil of the hibiscus has anti-inflammatory and skin tightening effects. The oil makes the skin supple and, with its high proportion of anti-oxidants, prevents premature wrinkling.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for demanding skin
- supports a radiant and even complexion
- the products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association
- Add a little warm water to about a tablespoon of Hibiscus face mask and mix everything into a paste.
- Apply to the face and allow it to soak in for 10 minutes or until the mask is dry.
- Moisten the mask a little before removing it and massage it gently into the skin with circular movements to create a peeling effect and then wash off completely.
Oryza Sativa Powder (Brown Rice), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder (Hibiscus), Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium)
All ingredients are organically grown.