Lavender Hand Balm 60 ml
The Lavender Hand Balm cares for dry and stressed hands, making them soft and supple and exudes a soothing lavender scent.
The organic hand balm is based exclusively on organic ingredients that nourish and nourish the skin with shea butter, sunflower oil, beeswax, jojoba oil and calendula. Enriched with lavender oil, known for its soothing and balancing properties.
- particularly suitable for stressed and dry hands
- with soothing lavender oil
- nourishes with shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba and marigold
- with lavender scent
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Rub a small amount between your fingertips to get a slightly oily texture.
- Apply the balm to your hands and nails and massage in.
- Note: Store below 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Essential Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Cera alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Calnedula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, * d-Limonene, * Geraniol, * linalol. * Naturally occurring in essential oil.
The Lavender Hand Balm from Balm Balm is on my bedside table (next to the Protection Myst palo santo from Anima Mundi and the Lip Balm from Henne) and is the last step in my evening routine. The consistency of the balm is a bit tough and therefore very rich, but it absorbs quickly. The scent is subtle, could smell more like lavender for me. I love the balm, it is extremely nourishing. When I wake up in the morning I have wonderfully soft velvet paws. So full marks.