Frankincense Light Facial Oil ab 10 ml
The light facial oil Frankincense Light Facial Oil is based on a highly concentrated mixture of peach kernel oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil and rosehip oil. The valuable oils penetrate deep into the skin and care for and protect the cell structure.
The facial oil is enriched with Frankincense essential oil, known for rejuvenating and smoothing fine lines and with grapefruit, which gives the oil a fruity-fresh note and has a mood-enhancing effect.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for mature skin
- strengthens skin elasticity and smoothes fine lines thanks to frankincense oil
- has a calming and mood-enhancing effect
- fresh grapefruit scent
The incense line from Balm Balm contains three wonderfully effective organic products that will keep your skin healthy and youthful. Made from organic oils and waxes, each product works synergistically with all skin types. Your skin absorbs as much or as little of the valuable ingredients as it needs. Use the products individually or in a 1,2,3 routine for really healthy, glowing skin.
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- After cleansing in the morning and / or in the evening, massage gently into damp skin.
Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) soothes the skin, makes it more supple and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, scaly and inflamed skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- The mystical stuff Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract/Oil) iis probably familiar to most from the smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 active substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
Prunus persica kernel oil, Oenothera biennis oil, Simmondsia chinensis oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Boswelia neglect seeda oil, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citral, limonene, linalool.