Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm ab 30 ml
The natural Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm is a gentle balm made from shea butter, beeswax, sunflower and jojoba oils that deeply cleanses the face, removes make-up and at the same time fights impurities.
The mild balm is enriched with frankincense essential oil, which has a skin-rejuvenating effect and smoothes fine lines. Grapefruit invigorates the senses and is wonderfully refreshing.
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin
- skin rejuvenating and smoothing effect thanks to frankincense oil
- cleanses with shea butter, beeswax, sunflower and jojoba
- fights blemishes
- with a fresh grapefruit scent
The incense line Frankincence from Balm Balm contains three wonderfully effective organic products that will keep your skin healthy and youthful. Made from organic oils and waxes, each product works synergistically with all skin types - your skin absorbs as much or as little of the beneficial ingredients as it needs. Use individually or in a 1,2,3 routine for truly healthy, glowing skin.
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Massage balm onto face and neck and wipe off with damp muslin cloth.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Note: Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- The mystical stuff Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract/Oil) iis probably familiar to most from the smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 active substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
Helianthus annuusí (sunflower oil), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) Cera alba (beeswax) Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil) Calendula officinalis flower extract Boswelia neglecta oil Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citral, limonene, linalool.