Tea Tree Face Balm 30 ml
The natural Tea Tree Face Balm is enriched with essential tea tree oil, which fights and soothes blemishes and irritation with its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
The balm is a concentrated blend of oils and waxes that gently nourishes, conditions and intensely moisturizes the skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially impure skin
- Combat and soothe blemishes and irritations thanks to tea tree oil
- cares with shea butter, beeswax, marigold, jojoba and sunflower
- antibacterial and antiviral effect
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Rub a small amount between your fingertips for a slightly oily texture.
- Apply to areas in need of moisture, such as cheeks, lips, hands, or legs.
- Note: Under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- The valuable Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) Like most essential oils, it is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Helianthus annuus (sunflower oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Calendula officinalis (calendula oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), tea tree essential oil. Limonene* (naturally occurring component of tea tree oil)