Rose Geranium Body Balm 120 ml
The flowery-scented Body Balm Rose Geranium Balm intensively cares for and nourishes the skin all over the body and at the same time has relaxing properties.
The sophisticated combination of Mandarin, Rose Geranium, Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils releases tension and discomfort while uplifting the senses. The rich oils and waxes nourish and protect the skin.
- suitable for all skin types, recommended during the last trimester of pregnancy
- cares for, nourishes and relieves tension all over the body
- inspired with rose geranium, tangerine, calendula, lavender and ylang ylang
- feminine floral fragrance
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- Apply the luxurious balm to the lips, hands, knees, feet, elbows, hair or anywhere you need care and protection.
- Note: under Store at 30°C and protect from direct sunlight.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Ylang ylang translated means "flower of the flower", which the plant probably owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Essential Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Alba, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus nobilis Peel Oil, Lavendula angustifolia Oil, Cananga odorata Flower Oil, * Benzyl Alcohol, * Benzyl Benzoate, * Benzyl Salicylate, * Citral, * Citronellol, * Eugenol, * Farnesol, * Geraniol, * Isoeugenol, * Linalool, * Limonene, (* naturally occurring components of essential oil).