Beauty Balm ab 15 ml
The bestseller from Balm Balm!
Gentle, all-purpose Beauty Balm can be used as a cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizer or mask. The combination of soothing base oils with balancing essential oils makes it super gentle and very effective at the same time.
- suitable for all skin types
- can be used as a cleanser, scrub, moisturizer or mask all over the body
- makes your skin glow with numerous antioxidants and vitamins
- nourishes with shea butter, beeswax, borage oil, frankincense, rosemary, sage, jojoba oil and lavender oil
The beauty balm enriched with lavender cleanses, soothes, strengthens, cares for, nourishes and balances the skin - a real all-rounder!
The products of Balm Balm are certified organic by the UK Soil Association.
- As a cleanser and exfoliant: Warm some balm between your fingertips and massage gently all over your face. Massage areas with blemishes or blackheads particularly intensively to loosen the sebum from the pores. Finish off with warm water or a Muslin cloth remove the Balm.
- As an intensive moisture boost: After cleaning the skin, massage to calm her and moisturize.
- As a face mask: Apply to clean skin and cover with a damp, warm Muslintuch ten minutes.
- As a pampering lip balm: Apply on the lips. The Balm nourishes and soothes the lips.
- As a nourishing hand & nail balm: Massage gently into the hands, nails and cuticles.
- As a smoothing elbow and heel balm: Gently massage in the elbows and heels
- As a hand & foot scrub: With a bit of powdered sugar mix and use as a hand and foot scrub.
- Note: Protect from direct sunlight.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Essential Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slight antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, Borago officinalis (borage) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Simmondisa chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Lavendula angustifolia oil, Rosmarinus officinalis oil, Boswellia neglecta oil, Melaleuca alternifolia oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, salvia sclarea oil, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Linalool *, Camphor *, Limonene * * naturally Occurring components of essential oils