Omi Ejá 30 ml
Ashé is a tribute to the Orishás - the forces of nature.
They represent the principles of the universe, are carriers of universal energy and ensure the inner and outer balance of the human being. Prayers and dances are dedicated to them, as well as specific foods, herbs and essential oils. It is said that the wearer of these fragrances would contact the Ashé, the energy of these gods.
- Omi Ejá - The power of motherhood
- The scent of motherhood and motherhood. Omi means water, Ejá means fish. Tribute to the Orishá Yemanjá. She is the Mother of God, Orishá of the element of water and all aquatic beings, guardian of all families and homes.
- Modern rose, transparent floral, warm fragrance
- Bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, coriander, rose, magnolia, angelica, moss, honey
Each Ashé In special compositions, fragrance transports the individual power of these orishás, the joie de vivre, the energy and the wisdom of these elementary forces of nature. Ashé was developed based on the lively and colorful spiritual tradition of the Brazilian candomblés. The Orishás are the "gods" of Candomblé.
- The alcohol-free fragrances are highly concentrated and can be worn on the skin or on the hair. A few drops are enough for a long-lasting magical experience.
The coordinated compositions of the rare essential oils are used in the Ashé Manufactured in Germany. An exceptionally good natural oil serves as a carrier for these fragrance essences. This oil releases the scent very slowly. As a result, the perfumes stick for a very long time and look very discreet and exclusive. It is absorbed very quickly and leaves the skin feeling silky and shiny hair.
We are also happy to include fragrance strips for a perfume with a regular order. Simply enter your desired fragrance in the free text field at the checkout.
- The Ashé Perfume oils combine well-being and luxury and can be used on the skin, the hair or during the bath routine.
Isoamyl Laurate *, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Evernia Furfuracea Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol
* COSMOS standard for natural oils and approved by BDIH, ECOCERT and NATRUE. Isoamyl Laurate is an excellent carrier oil and is obtained from the esterification of lauric acid and amyl alcohol. 100% natural.
About the Candomblé
The candomblé is a spiritual Afro-Brazilian tradition practiced mainly in Brazil. Candomblé is about establishing an exchange between humans and the gods - called orishás. Through this exchange, people experience inner harmony as well as harmony with their environment. Iwá Pele's ultimate goal is to become a good person. A good person is one who lives in harmony with his destiny. For a deeper understanding of various aspects of this mystical tradition, some works are listed below.
About the orishás
The Orishás are the "gods" of Candomblé and represent the principles of nature. Prayers and dances are dedicated to them, and specific foods, herbs and essential oils are assigned. It is said that the wearer of these fragrances would contact the Ashé, to connect the energy, of these gods. We introduce these powerful and mystical orishás through magical fragrance compositions. Each fragrance transports the individual power of these orishás in special compositions.
Omi Eja is a subtle, delicate and floral fragrance that goes very well with the summer.