Saviour Skin Balm 30 ml
The regenerating all-purpose balm for the whole family helps against dryness and chapped skin.
Rich care from marigold, sunflower, beeswax and shea butter is combined in the Savior Skin Balm with the antibacterial Totara and Australian tea tree. The balm helps with dry and chapped skin, abrasions, sunburns or after shaving.
- without smell
- suitable for all skin types,
- also suitable for sensitive and irritated skin
- can also be used to style hair and eyebrows
- rich care for the whole family, including babies
- has an antibacterial effect
It is also ideal for soft baby skin and is therefore the ideal house balm for the whole family. In addition to the powerful oils, it contains extracts of the antioxidant-rich coneflower and vinanza grapes, which help to repair damaged skin cells.
- Gently massage the balm into the cleansed skin with circular movements and then leave it on for a short time.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Juliet Brightening Cleanser von Antipodes use.
Ricinus communis (castor seed) oil, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Daucus carota sativa (carrot seed) oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula flower) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa seed) butter, Hypericum perforatum (St John's wort) extract, Butropsermum parkii (shea) butter, Pisium sativum (pea) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, vitis vinifera (Vinanza Grape® grapeseed) extract, panthenol, santalum album ( sandalwood) oil, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile flower) extract, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, Totarol ™ (totara) extract, hesperidin.