Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream 60 ml
Tired and stressed skin is given a fresh face. The gentle Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream is a light, non-greasy face cream for every day.
Organic avocado and rose hip oils stimulate collagen production and reduce small scars and wrinkles. Macadamia and jojoba moisturize the skin and promote skin elasticity.
- suitable for every skin type, particularly suitable for sensitive and oily skin
- moisturizing, stimulates collagen production
- for an even, refreshed complexion
- nourishes with lavender water, avocado oil, rosehip oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, grapefruit, vitamin E and manuka flower oil
- vegan, Certified Organic
The healing one Oil from the Manuka flower has an antibacterial effect and is beneficial even complexion.
- Apply the cream to cleansed skin and massage in.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Juliet Brightening Cleanser from Antipodes use.
- Avocado oil - The greenish one, by pressing it out of the pulp The oil obtained from avocado contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Lavender has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. Lavender has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Grapefruit is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten dull complexions. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
Aqua (Water), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol *, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil *, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil *, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate, Naticide® (Parfum), Xanthan Gum, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka ) Flower Oil.
* Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.