Manuka Honey Skin Brightening Light Day Cream 60 ml
Facial care with a slight lifting effect. The easy Antipodes Day Cream Manuka Honey Skin Brightening Light Day Cream provides moisture and freshness and ensures a balanced complexion.
The bioactive, antibacterial Manuka Honey Active 20+ and Mamaku black fern from New Zealand have a gentle lifting effect, clear up unevenness and combat skin impurities. In combination with kiwi and peony blossoms, your skin is slightly lightened and given a radiant, shimmering finish.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for oily skin
- clears skin blemishes, provides moisture and nutrients
- gentle lifting effect
- with avocado oil, olive oil, manuka honey, geranium, peony, kiwi seed oil, bisabolol, rosemary and Vinanza grape
- Proven in independent studies: Vinanza grape and kiwi improve skin elasticity, moisture balance and redness
In addition, the unique Vinanza grape provides the skin with a high level of antioxidants. This unique New Zealand ingredient is a pure “antioxidant powerhouse” that helps reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Use morning and evening.
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Juliet Brightening Cleanser Antipodes use.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Geranium has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. Geranium was already used for skin care in ancient Egypt, it also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Peony root extract is widely used in traditional medicine of Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Kiwi seeds (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Olive) Butter, Propanediol (natural), Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Water, Glycerine, Cyathea cumingii Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Acetyl Tyrosine, Saxifaga sarmentosa (Strawberry begonia) Extract, Paeonia sufficosa (Peonia sufficosa ) Root Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Scutellaria baicalensis (Skullcap) Root Extract, Glutathione, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Isoamyl Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Galactoarabinan, Carrageenan Gum, Salvia chin hispanica (Chia) Seedensis (Chia) Seedensis Oil, Actiniwida) Oil Fruit Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Sodium Citrate, Tapioca Starch, Hyaluronic Acid, Heliathus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Apitoxin (Bee Venom) Powder. Fragrance of Honey: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.