Kiwi Seed Gold Luminous Eye Cream 30 ml
This truly luxurious formulation contains 23-carat gold flakes that add a warm, healthy glow to your eye area.
The lightening effect is intensified by the action of vitamin C. Hyperpigmentation is combated, the appearance of dark circles and age spots are improved and fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed. Vinanza® grape and kiwi extract, rich in antioxidants, protects the skin from aggressive environmental influences and keeps the skin healthy and full of energy.
- Active anti-aging eye cream
- without fragrances and suitable for almost any skin
- brightening, antioxidant-rich and moisturizing
- combats hyperpigmentation, dark circles and fine lines
This light but active ingredient-rich cream provides almost instant relief for stressed skin and helps improve elasticity and firmness.
- Use morning and evening.
- Apply / pat gently on the delicate skin around the eyes with your fingertips.
- Then with the Manuka Honey Day Skin Brightening Light Day Cream in the morning and with the Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser Antipodes use.
- Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green, obtained by pressing from the pulp of avocado oil, contains many vital fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- Bisabolol (Alpha Bisabolol) is found in the essential oils of chamomile and naturally soothes and strengthens irritated or irritated skin. In addition, alpha-bisabolol has an antibacterial effect and can help against pigment spots. Research assumes that the strong anti-inflammatory property of alpha-bisabolol has the "brightening" effect, since inflammation of the skin can be a reason for hyperpigmentation.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Kiwi seed oil (Actinidia chinensis seed oil), cold-pressed from kiwi seeds, is a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. It is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. It has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (spring water), Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, glycerine, cetearyl glucoside; cetearyl alcohol (coconut derived), stearic acid (vegetable), glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (vitamin E); Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, gold pearl pigment (mica), dehydroacetic acid; benzyl alcohol, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, Actinidia chinensis (New Zealand kiwi fruit) seed oil, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Marlborough sauvignon blanc Vinanza® Grape) seed extract, Gold (23k pure gold flakes).
Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.