Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser & Make-up Remover 200 ml
Cleansing and care for a fresh complexion. Of the Hallelujah cleanser with New Zealand plant extracts.
Based on jojoba and avocado oil, the cleansing cream gently removes impurities and make-up during Macadamia oil and carrot seed oil provide moisture and nutrients. In addition, the antioxidants contained in Kawakawa and grapefruit protect against free radicals.
- suitable for all skin types
- cleanses thoroughly without straining the skin
- Essential oils of lime and patchouli provide a fresh fragrance experience
- contains jojoba oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, carrot seed oil, kawakawa extract, grapfruit extract, sunflower oil and vitamin E.
The refreshing scents of wild lime and patchouli are reminiscent of the 70s - but in a good way!
- Apply to your fingertips and massage into your face, neck and décolleté in circular movements.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil / Extract) contains a lot of vitamin C and can help to revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus grandis, (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract. Fragrance of Lime & Patchouli: Citral, D-Limonene, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.