Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser 120 ml
Ideal for sensitive skin. The Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser gently cleanses and removes impurities and make-up effortlessly and thoroughly.
The wonderfully creamy formulation contains the super antioxidant Vinanza® Oxifend, which is obtained naturally from New Zealand Pinot Noir grapes. Nutrient-rich avocado oil, grapefruit extract and marigold flowers gently and effectively cleanse, refresh and soften the skin.
suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- tested for dermatological compatibility for sensitive skin
- contains lavender water, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, grapefruit extract, bisabolol, calendula and vinanza grape
- vegan, certified organic
An independent laboratory study with 50 women with sensitive skin (New York 2012) confirms the dermatological suitability for sensitive skin.
- Apply the cleanser morning and evening with your fingertips in circular motions on your face, neck and décolleté.
- Then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Lavender has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritative reactions, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a “brightening” effect.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil / Extract) contains a lot of vitamin C and can help to revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) - This plant from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil *, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine *, Naticide® (Parfum), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amigel® (Sclerotium Gum), Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Calendula officinalis (Calendula / Marigold) Flower Oil *, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Oxifend Pinot Noir Grape) Skin Extract.
* Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.