Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum
The Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum by Antipodes makes your skin glow: with cockatoo plum, bakuchiol, kiwi, vinanza grape and vegetable hyaluronic acid.
The key ingredient in the light gel serum is the cockatoo plum, which contains up to 100 times the vitamin C of oranges. This helps balance and lighten the complexion, strengthen the skin's collagen formation and protect it from free radical damage.
suitable for all skin types, ideal for sallow skin
- light gel texture that is quickly absorbed
- evens out the complexion and has a brightening effect
with strong anti-aging properties
- vegan, certified organic
The vitamin C-rich cockatoo plum works together with Vinanza grape & kiwi fruit against pigmentation, helps lighten the skin and protects against oxidative stress. The benefits of vitamin C for the skin are many: Vitamin C can help protect the skin, lighten it, and strengthen collagen so that the skin looks radiant and full of life. Bakuchiol, a gentle and natural retinol alternative, ensures smoother, firmer skin, while plant-based hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin and gives it a plump appearance.
The clean, 100% natural formula provides immediate radiance and protects the skin from the signs of premature aging. "It's your all-day golden hour glow in a bottle."
Scientific validation: The cockatoo plum inhibits oxidative stress in human fibroblast skin cells by up to 33% (Trinity Bioactives 2021) and contains up to 100 times more vitamin C than oranges *. (* Superox-C Vitamin C mg / 100g 5300 compared to Orange 53)
- Cockatoo Plum: With 100 times the vitamin C content of oranges, this powerful superfruit contains the world's highest natural vitamin C content, which brightens the skin, strengthens collagen, combats pigment spots and protects against damage that leads to premature skin aging can.
- Bakuchiol / Bakuchi Seed Oil (Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds and leaves of the Indian plant Psoralea Corylifolia and is considered a natural retinol alternative. A powerful plant for treating skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and leukoderma. With antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, Bakuchi promotes the natural shade of the skin and helps normalize individual skin pigmentation. Bakuchiol has been shown to stimulate collagen production, minimize wrinkles and lines, and improve the texture and firmness of the skin. The active ingredient has a long tradition as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda and in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Unlike traditional retinoids, it doesn't cause skin burning, irritation, or redness.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also supports the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Kiwi seeds (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
- Use this vegan face serum every morning
- First clean, then apply a few drops of Glow Ritual.
- Massage the gel gently into the face, neck and décolleté using upward movements.
- Facial care with a moisturizer continue, for example with the Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream Antipodes.
Aqua, glycerin, Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, benzyl alcohol; dehydroacetic acid, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate; alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, (Vinanza® kiwi), bakuchiol, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin: coumarin †, d-Limonene †, linalool †. † Component of essential oil
Formulated without: Antipodes Products are completely free from: Parabens; Sulfates; Phthalates; ingredients derived from silicon; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically modified (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (other than ingredients from live bees such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; Mineral oils; Petrochemicals (such as propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); Ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.