Flora Probiotic Skin-Rescue Hyaluronic Mask 75 ml
Relaxing probiotic face mask for sensitive skin. Take care of your sensitive skin with Flora, a dermatologically tested vegan mask that harnesses the power of probiotics.
- Good Bacteria for Healthy Skin - The innovative probiotic Kalibiome Sensitive harnesses bacteria to balance the skin's delicate microflora and promote a flawless complexion.
- The skin is the body's largest organ and is home to around 1.000 species of bacteria, yeast and fungi known as the skin flora or microbiome. When these bacteria are in balance, your skin barrier is strong and healthy; skin feels calm, clear and hydrated. Disrupting these levels of bacteria can destroy the skin's barrier and contribute to problems such as acne, redness, moisture loss and photoaging.
- With plant-based hyaluronic acid and gel sourced from native New Zealand Harakeke flax, this cooling formula helps reduce redness, soothe itching, hydrate skin and minimize inflammation.
Apply this wonderfully hydrating vegan mask two to three times a week to keep your skin calm and clear. The creamy mask is certified vegan and suitable for all skin types, especially stressed, sensitive and impure skin. Flora is dermatologically approved for sensitive skin.
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- reduces redness and helps fight blemishes and inflammation.
- moisturizing and protective.
- with the probiotic Kalibiome Sensitive, hyaluronic acid and Harakeke flax
Scientific validation: Kalibiome AGE Probiotic in vitro tests on fibroblast skin cells have shown that it has the ability to increase skin elasticity and firmness, increase collagen production, reduce roughness and soothe the skin *. * Kalibiome Probiotics / Postbiotics 600: Clinically proven to revitalize the extracellular matrix.
- Kalibiome AGE is a powerful, non-living probiotic (or "postbiotic") clinically proven to help increase skin's elasticity and moisture levels while reducing redness and fine lines.
Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria support the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Mamaku or black fern (Cyathea medullaris (Mamaku Black Fern) Leaf Extract) has been used in traditional herbal medicine of the Maori (Rongoa) for centuries to heal and soothe the skin. The nutrient-rich Mamaku Fern has an antioxidant effect and contains mucopolysaccharides, which have soothing and moisturizing properties. Mamuka is also said to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin cells and promote healthy cell regeneration.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also supports the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
- Use 2-3 times a week
- Apply a generous layer of the mask to cleansed face and neck
- rinse off with warm water after 15 minutes.
Aqua (water), glycerin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, bisabolol, glyceryl caprylate, sodium hyaluronate, Lactobacillus ferment, mannitol, sodium citrate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, Phormium tenax (harakeke) flax extract, Cyathea medullaris (mamaku) black fern extract, mica, titanium dioxide, tin dioxide, manganese violet, Hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus) flower extract, Juniperus communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Fragrances of Lavender & Rose: benzyl alcohol, citral, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanol.
Note: Antipodes® does not use synthetic polymers, choosing instead to use only natural alternatives. The formulations for Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream and Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel contain a natural origin substitute for polymers called Lecigel ™. A natural and skin-friendly emulsifier, it originates from soy and sunflower that are hydrolysed to make stable for use in skincare. On our packaging, it goes by the name of “sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin. This ingredient is vegan, meets 100% natural standards, and is free from microbeads or microplastics.