Divine Facial Oil Rosehip and Avocado
Nutrient-rich care for stressed skin. The Divine Facial Oil is particularly rich in valuable nutrients and cares for stressed and irritated skin.
The certified organic elixir with nutrient-rich avocado oil, pure rose hip oil, antibacterial jojoba oil and moisturizing macadamia nut oil ensures a fresh and radiant appearance.
- Suitable for most skin types, especially dry skin, stressed skin and combination skin
- combats premature skin aging and softens pigment spots
- revitalizes tired and dry skin and promotes a radiant complexion
- nourishes with organic oils made from avocado, jojoba, rose hip and macadamia
- smells of jasmine and orange
- vegan, certified organic
Avocado oil has been shown to stimulate collagen production and provide the skin with valuable nutrients. Rose hip, with its high levels of vitamins A and C and essential fatty acids, helps reduce age spots and scars.
- Apply to damp skin in the evening and morning.
- Especially do not neglect wrinkles and age or sun spots.
- For a maximum nutrient boost, apply a face cream, e.g. the Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream Antipodes.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Persea americana (Avocado Pear) Oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil *, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Fragrance of Jasmine & Sweet Orange: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.