Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream 60ml
Eliminate pigmentation, dark spots and discoloration with the new daily moisturizer from Antipodes®. The ultra-light Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream intensively moisturizes your skin and ensures a balanced, radiant complexion.
The corrective cream uses powerful peptides, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C-rich kakadu plum to give the skin a youthful, healthy glow. Formulated with the natural retinol alternative Bakuchiol and high-performance peptides proven to fight pigmentation by targeting melanin synthesis.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dull and lackluster complexions
- Fights age spots, hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone
- restores radiance to dull skin
- light formulation, provides intensive moisture
- nourishes with Kakadu Plum, nature's richest source of vitamin C, Hyaluron, bakuchiol, grape seed oil, avocado and kiwi seed
- smells of vanilla and tangerine
Antipodes is committed to reuse, reuse and recycling. All paper packaging comes from sustainable forestry, glass bottles and aluminum tubes are 100% recyclable and the Labels are printed with inks made from vegetables.
- It is best to use the corrective moisturizer every morning.
- Cleanse your face with a gentle facial cleanser.
- Then apply a few drops of the Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum for a fresh, glowing complexion.
- Then apply the Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream to your face, neck and décolleté.
- Massage the cream into the skin with gentle upward movements.
- Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extraxt) is also called bush plum and is nature's richest source of vitamin C with 2.300 to 3.150 milligrams of vitamin C per 100g of pulp. It also contains vitamin E and ferulic acid and is therefore very rich in antioxidants. The active ingredient is also involved in the production of the amino acid proline, which in turn produces the skin-tightening collagen. Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, it even inhibits and soothes inflammation and redness.
- Bakuchiol / Bakuchi Seed Oil (Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds and leaves of the Indian plant Psoralea Corylifolia and is considered a natural retinol alternative. A powerful plant to treat skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and leukoderma. With antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, Bakuchi promotes skin's natural tone and helps to normalize individual skin pigmentation. bakuchiol Proven to stimulate collagen production, minimize wrinkles and lines, and improve skin's texture and firmness. The active ingredient has a long tradition as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda and in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Unlike traditional retinoids, it does not cause skin burning, irritation or redness.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) is Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Kiwi Seed (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua, glycerin, Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, benzyl alcohol; dehydroacetic acid, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate; alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, (Vinanza® kiwi), bakuchiol, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin: coumarin†, d-Limonene†, linalool†. †Component of essential oil
Antipodes-Products are completely free of: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicone-containing ingredients, synthetic fillers, genetically modified (GM) ingredients, genetically modified (GE) ingredients, animal-based ingredients (except for ingredients derived from live bees, such as honey ), artificial colors, artificial fragrances, chemical sunscreens, mineral oils, petrochemicals (such as propylene glycol), BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole), ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Note: Antipodes® does not use any synthetic polymers, only natural alternatives. Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream formulations contain a natural-origin polymer substitute called Lecigel™. This natural and skin-friendly emulsifier is derived from soybean and sunflower, which are hydrolyzed to make them stable for skincare use. On our packaging it bears the designation "sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin". This ingredient is vegan, meets 100% natural standards and is free of microbeads or microplastics.