Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream 60ml
Natural anti-aging care with avocado oil. The rich night cream from Antipodes provides intensive moisture and stimulates the skin's collagen production by up to 92%.
The legendary Manuka honey from New Zealand, which is known among other things for its healing and soothing properties, soothes the skin and provides it with intensive moisture. Nutrient-rich avocado oil plumps up the skin and fills small wrinkles.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for mature and dry skin
- nourishes with squalane, shea butter, manuka honey, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, calendula, bisabolol and Vinzanza grapes.
- smells wonderfully of ylang ylang, jasmine and sandalwood.
Marigold oil is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and essential fatty acids. It heals and repairs the skin, making the skin look vibrant and healthy. See for yourself.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritative reactions, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a “brightening” effect.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
- Apply the cream to your cleansed face, neck and décolleté in the evening.
- Daily use is recommended for the best skin revitalization.
- For gentle facial cleansing the Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser from Antipodes try out.
Aqua (Water), Squalane (Olive) Extract, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerine, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calendula officinalis ( Calendula / Marigold) Flower Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang & Patchouli: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.