Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Deep cleansing + moisture boost with world-famous Manuka honey.
The unique face mask Aura Manuka Honey Mask by Antipodes ensures intensive hydration and at the same time combats impurities. Wild New Zealand Manuka Honey locks in moisture in the skin, helping to keep the skin fresh and free of blemishes.
- suitable for all skin types
- very suitable for the treatment of impurities
- Manuka honey combines strong antibacterial properties with intensive moisturizing care
- contains manuka honey, avocado oil, vitamin E, pohutukawa extract, carrot seed oil and vinanza grape extract
- the pleasant scent of vanilla and tangerine gives calm and balance
The extract of New Zealand Pohutukawa has a strong detoxifying effect, it removes toxins from the skin and clears impurities.
- Use twice a week or as needed.
- Apply a thick layer of the mask to your face and neck. Then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Pohutukawa (Metrosideros excels (Pohutukawa) Flower Extract) is a tree native to New Zealand. Pohutukawa flower extracts have nourishing and highly moisturizing properties. The plant contains a variety of essential minerals. The minerals support skin regeneration, help remove toxins in the skin and promote a clearer complexion.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate. Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Metrosideros excels (Pohutukawa) Flower Extract, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Fragrance of Vanilla & Mandarin: Coumarin, D-Limonene, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.