Apostle Skin Brightening Serum 30 ml
The Apostle Skin Brightening Serum by Antipodes brightens the complexion and helps to create an even complexion.
The quickly absorbed water-based serum contains a mixture of New Zealand antioxidant ingredients that revitalize the appearance of dull, blemished or uneven skin.
Peeling enzymes from the superfruit kiwi and anti-inflammatory Vinanza Oxifend from Pinot Noir grapes renew the complexion and let the skin shine wonderfully. The patented antioxidant Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi Complex helps to reduce the appearance of redness.
Suitable for all skin types, especially good for sun-damaged skin
- Dermatologically confirmed tolerance for sensitive skin
- With a natural scent of green apple and cardamom
- 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan, Certified Organic
The antioxigenic Vinanza Performance Plus formula inhibits the production of melanin and thus prevents pigment spots.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best before date from the end of April 2021. Note: The best before date is not an expiration date. These products can be used without hesitation for further months without any noticeable loss of quality.
- Put a few drops on your fingertips morning and evening and massage gently onto your face, neck and décolleté.
- Then continue your facial care, e.g. B. with the light day cream Manuka Honey Skin Brightening Light Day Cream from Antipodes.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Kiwi seeds are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Raspberries (Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil / Extract) belong to the rose family! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the self-healing powers of the skin and combats inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Waiwera®) Water, Cyathea medullaris (Mamaku Black Fern) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Amigel® (Sclerotium Gum), Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Pinot Grape) Skin Extract, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol , Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia Deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) fruit Extract, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract *, Gandoderma lucidum (Reishi Mushroom ) Extract. Fragrance of Green Apple & Cardamon: Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.