Palo Santo Protection Mist 118 ml
100% sustainably produced Palo Santo Hydrosol from naturally fallen trees.
The Palo Santo Hydrosol is a natural air purifier with powerful antibacterial properties that kill microbes and diseases in your immediate environment fight. Palo Santo is considered an effective energetic purifier. Shamans and medicine men in Central and South America use it to cleanse and strengthen the energies around the body.
- natural air purifier with antibacterial effect, should drive away negative energies and promote well-being
a sophisticated fragrance that is at once earthy-woody and uplifting and fresh
- uplifts mood and awakens the healing properties of the sacred wood Palo Santo
Within its deep aromatherapeutic notes is a wide array of healing benefits for both body and mind! Palo Santo is said to banish darkness, bring peace to the heart and fill the entire energy system with light.
One Happy Customer: "Wonderful room fragrance and air purifier. I received this lovely spray last year and I really enjoy it and my husband LOVES it. He sprays it in his office and feels it is really energy transforming and also smells heavenly. It feels like it cleans the room in every way."
Palo Santo Essential Oil^, Filtered Water, Under 3% of Cane Alcohol*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted
- Store the spray in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
- All of Anima Mundi's Palo Santo products are 100% sustainably grown and ethically harvested in Peru. Anima Mundi works directly with a small local family from the Chiclayo - Lambayeque region of northern Peru. They ethically cultivate these naturally fallen trees and replant them in the wild. The Palo Santo oil is also distilled directly on the farmer's land.
- Anima Mundi's goal is to offer sustainable Palo Santo to support the preservation of the homeland and culture surrounding the sacred and ceremonial harvest of this sacred tree. Supporting the right harvest supports the preservation of indigenous lands and awareness of their culture.