Moringa: 100% Organic Master Mineralizer 128 g
Moringa the nutrient powerhouse, the energy booster, the digestive harmonizer and antioxidant booster!
Moringa, originally distributed in the Himalayan region of India, is considered to be one of the most nutrient-rich plants on earth and is also called the miracle tree because of its many positive effects. The active ingredient concentration of Moringa is impressive, the human body benefits from many important vitamins, proteins, fiber, minerals, antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Moringa acts as a natural source of energy and supports strength and endurance training. 18 Amino acids help build muscle and promote deacidification. The high concentration of iron and vitamin C also promotes oxygen supply. People who consume the plant regularly report an increase in their stamina and energy.
- The miracle tree is also used in Ayurvedic medicine as a popular anti-aging agent. It stimulates metabolism, strengthens the immune system, and the antioxidants and phytohormones (cytokines and zeatin) contained in the plant accelerate cell renewal and the repair of damaged cells. Moringa is even used as a preventive agent against cancer.
- The bitter substances in the moringa plant stimulate digestion and help to burn fat. In addition, the bitter substances inhibit the feeling of hunger. The high protein content of Moringa also ensures that you stay full longer after eating the superfood - and therefore automatically have less appetite.
- The moringa plant is also said to help against stress, whether at work or in private life. Moringa has a calming effect and is said to have a relaxing effect on body and mind.
In the countries of origin, the horseradish tree actually performs other daily miracles. Drinking water is scarce in some areas. The water is often polluted with germs and suspended matter that can cause diseases. Laboratory tests have shown that Moringa seeds have the ability to filter suspended matter and germs out of the water and can thus help in the preparation of potable drinking water.
- 100% Moringa leaf powder - sustainably grown in Costa Rica or Jamaica (depending on the season)
- without fillers or additives
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Nutrient Facts Moringa: The plant contains 18 of 20 amino acids and all essential amino acids. It contains four times more calcium than regular cow's milk, 25 times more iron than spinach, 15 times more potassium than a banana, four times more vitamin A than a carrot and seven times more vitamin C than an orange.
Virtually the entire moringa tree (bark, root, leaves, flowers, seeds, and fruit) can be used for medicinal purposes. Moringa leaves can even be plucked straight from the tree and eaten raw - or they can be dried and made into moringa powder.
- Add 1/2-1 teaspoon to your favorite tea, matcha, smoothie or dressing. We especially love it with our coconut cream powder in this delicious latte.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Organically grown in Costa Rica or Jamaica, depending on the season.
- The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa is considered one of the most nutritious plants on earth. It contains a high proportion of protein, calcium, iron, sulphur, potassium, vitamins A, B2, C and E and also 18 different essential amino acids. In addition to its antioxidant effect and thus protection against free radicals, Moringa is said to strengthen the immune system and stimulate blood circulation and metabolism. Moringa is an important plant in Ayurvedic medicine that has been used for a variety of medicinal purposes for centuries.