Golden Sun Milk: Awake & Focused 142 g
Golden Sun Milk, also known as "Haldi Doodh", is an ancient healing drink inspired by a traditional Ayurvedic wellness ritual.
Turmeric milk is touted for its healing, anti-inflammatory properties, largely thanks to the curcumin compound. Often combined with spices and other strengthening and rejuvenating herbs, golden milk is said to increase alertness and support the body and mind.
- Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic medicine and rainforest cultures for thousands of years for conditions such as joint pain, digestive problems, stiffness or fatigue.
- Golden Sun Milk also contains activating botanicals like the adaptogen powerhouse Maca and Cordyceps, which are known to energize the mind and body and even increase muscle mass (Cordyceps!), and Mucuna, known for its ability to boost dopamine receptors. also called "dopamine bean".
- The soothing drink is rounded off with delicious and organic chai spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper and vanilla.
Golden Sun Milk is great for anyone looking to support their digestion, reduce inflammation, or just want a delicious drink for a long and healthy life. The drink is also very suitable for children.
- gives energy and increases well-being,
- tastes delicious, with Ayurvedic spices
- unsweetened, off Organic farming and fair trade
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
- 142 g is enough for about 30 days
Happy customer: "Health is wealth. Delicious! We take turmeric in pill form and try to sneak it in our dishes but this was a surprising addition to our daily routine. I have added a splash or agave when prepping this in the mornings but knowing how healthy it is we mostly drink it with water in its natural form!"
- Add 1 teaspoon to hot water or warm milk. Whisk until fluffy and enjoy! This tea is so delicious that all you need is water. Due to the mineralizing and sweet powers of lucuma, it is of course rather sweet. Nevertheless he tastes fabelmade with plant-based milk and a dash of sweetener like our adaptogenic honey. Kids love it too!
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Turmeric*, Ginger*, Cordyceps*, Mucuna, Maca*, Cinnamon*, Lucuma*, Cardamom*, Vanilla*, Cloves*, Black Pepper*.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
Turmeric has been used as a traditional medicine, coloring and spice for thousands of years. Native to Southeast and East Asia, the perennial plant was planted as early as 600 BC. Mentioned in Syrian herbal books and can also be found in the Greek writings of Dioscorides. This precious aromatic bittern has been used to support the liver, microbiome, healthy digestion, cardiovascular health, and as an anti-inflammatory and immune-protecting herb.
- Cordyceps is a medicinal mushroom that has been used in holistic medicine for centuries and has long been known for its powerful, health-promoting, anti-aging properties. Cordyceps are valued for their natural ability to fight free radicals, infection and inflammation. They are formidable disease-fighting mushrooms that have been used for hundreds of years to relieve the symptoms of respiratory diseases, coughs, colds, liver damage, and more. A true superfood, the cordyceps mushroom can slow down the effects of aging and stress, protect the body from disease, and boost energy levels to keep you going throughout the day
- Mucuna, also known as velvet bean, is one of the few naturally occurring and highly concentrated sources of L-Dopa. L-Dopa is a naturally occurring amino acid that converts to dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that produces feelings of joy and happiness. The adaptogenic legume has been used by indigenous peoples for centuries as a superfood for boosting energy and mood. Mucuna has a gently balancing effect on the brain and the hormone system. For this reason, it is commonly used for depression and anxiety, which may be related in part to the depletion or underperformance of these important neurotransmitters. Can reduce stress and support sexual function.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil) is rich in vitamin C and contains a large number of trace elements such as magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium and phosphorus. Ginger has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood vessels and promotes a fresher, healthier and more radiant complexion.
- Vanilla belongs to the orchid family. Essential vanilla oil/extract (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil/Extract) has a strong antioxidant effect and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In skin care, blemished or inflammatory skin in particular benefits from these properties. The warm and calming scent can lighten the mood, release blockages and increase concentration. Vanilla is also said to have an erotic effect.
Maca has been used medicinally and as a food in the high Andean regions for centuries. The robust Maca feels most at home where hardly any plants normally grow. The Incas first domesticated the plant over 2.000 years ago. Maca is known as an adaptogen that promotes overall well-being and a healthy mood. The tuber has a high nutrient density and is rich in copper, vitamin C, potassium and trace elements such as iodine, iron and zinc, fatty acids and amino acids. Maca is said to improve muscle building and endurance. It is said to relieve anxiety and stress and to help with rheumatism and diseases of the respiratory tract. According to popular belief, maca is an aphrodisiac that increases sexual desire and improves fertility.