Collagen Booster Powder: Plantbased 113 g
Anima Mundis Plant-Based Collagen Booster Powder Blend is the ultimate beauty boost.
The formula of adaptogens, precious herbs and flowers promotes shiny hair, radiant skin and healthy nails and can help repair and restore cell tissue. Anima Mundi's Vegetable Collagen is an easy-to-use, bioavailable extract powder.
The advantages of the collagen booster:
- can help boost the body's production of collagen and keratin
- can restore and maintain the youthful radiance of the skin
- can make the hair thicker and stronger
- helps to strengthen the elasticity of the skin, joints and ligaments
can promote the regeneration of bones and cartilage
Anima Mundi vegetable collagen is particularly effective because it is not diluted and contains no fillers. Pure and potent, enriched with spices that have their own collagen-boosting properties.
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Happy customer: "This plant based collagen booster is a great option for my morning coffee. I want the health benefits of collagen but not from an animal. When I saw this product, I was intrigued to find out we can boost our own production with herbs. cool It stirs fairly easily to my morning coffee and it's mild taste compliments the coffee. I add the Coconut Cream Powder to get even more boost!"
- Mix 1/2-1 teaspoon into your favorite tea, coffee, smoothie, or food of choice. Tip: Combine the Collagen Booster Powder with the Coconut Cream Powder to create an exquisite beauty water.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and choose the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
113g fine powder per can.
35 servings (at 1 teaspoon per serving) per container.
He Shou Wu extract powder^, Horsetail extract powder^, Gynostemma, Nettle*, Calendula*, Mangosteen Fruit*, Mangosteen Peel*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted - Although our wildcrafted, or wildharvested herbs are organic, we are not able to claim them as 'Organic' for two potential reasons: the area in which its wildcrafted from is not certified, and/or due to the pending certification of the extractor used to make the extract powders (in this case, alcohol).
He Shou Wu Extract Powder^, Horsetail Extract Powder^, Gynostemma, Nettle*, Calendula*, Mangosteen Fruit*, Mangosteen Peel*.
*Organic / ^Wild Harvested - Although our wild harvested herbs are organic, we cannot call them "organic" for two reasons: the area they come from is not certified, and/or the certification of the extractant used to make the extract powder is used (in this case alcohol) is pending.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Horsetail is one of nature's richest sources of naturally occurring silica, a mineral believed to be essential for the development of healthy hair, skin, and nails. Horsetail has traditionally been used as a food and medicine by human cultures around the world, who consume it to support the connective tissues, joints, muscles and bones, as well as the kidneys and urinary tract, kidneys and connective tissues.
- He Shou Wu, commonly known as He Shou Wu in China, is a sacred root documented since ancient times as a powerful rejuvenating and anti-aging tonic. He Shou Wu has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is rich in iron and zinc, both of which promote blood formation and bone strengthening.
An ancient, sweet, and abundantly growing adaptogen, Gynostemma has been used as a longevity tonic since ancient times. It is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure and to improve heart function. It is also used to boost the immune system, increase endurance and resistance to environmental stress, improve memory and prevent hair loss.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- The mangosteen fruit has been used as a staple food by indigenous peoples in the rainforest since ancient times because it is very nutritious. It is a natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which helps maintain healthy skin, promotes a healthy immune system and supports blood sugar levels.
- Xanthones - Scientific research shows that mangosteen contains a class of naturally occurring polyphenolic compounds known as xanthones. These xanthones are found in the peel of the mangosteen fruit. The shell provides a polyhydroxy-xanthone derivative known as mangostine or beta-mangostine. Fully ripe fruits contain the xanthones gartanin, beta-disoxygartanin and normangostin. According to research published in peer-reviewed journals such as the Free Radical Research and the Journal of Pharmacology, these xanthones may have remarkable beneficial effects on cardiovascular health. They also have properties that help support the body's ability to protect against cell damage from free radicals and promote healthy aging. Xanthones also exhibit the most powerful antioxidant properties found in nature and may support a healthy immune system and inflammatory response.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.