Adaptogenic Tonic: 7 Mushroom Immune Protection 59 ml
The Adaptogenic Tonic: 7 Mushroom Immune Protection by Anima Mundi contains extracts from the broken, adaptogenic cell walls of locally grown medicinal mushrooms as well as camu camu and mangosteen rich in vitamin C. More power for your immune system!
Benefits of the Adaptogenic Tonic:
- Rich in adaptogens that help regulate the body's stress balance
- can strengthen the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells
- can balance the hormonal balance
- can support the optimal functioning of many organ systems
- the effects of these fungi have been studied extensively and are similar to antibiotics, which help fight infection and inflammation
Medicinal mushrooms included: Reishi Mushroom*, Agaricus Mushroom*, Lion's Mane Mushroom*, Cordyceps Mushroom*, Chaga Mushroom*, Maitake Mushroom*, Shiitake Mushroom* as well as the vitamin C sources camu camu and mangosteen
- double extracted
- long 8:1 maceration
- high bioavailability
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation and fair trade
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Happy customer: "Adaptogenic Magic. I began taking the adaptogenic tonic months ago and am feeling clearer and healthier than I ever have. This most recent purchase was for my 20-year-old daughter who has been struggling with cognitive issues from long COVID, and she is already noticing a difference in her cognition and stamina. Adaptogens for the WIN!"
- 59ml = approx. 24 servings (40-60 drops / serving)
- Shake well. Put between 40-60 drops (corresponds to approx. 1/2 teaspoon) directly on the tongue or mix the tonic with warm water, coffee, juice or your favorite tea. Can be taken 2-3 times a day or as needed, preferably before a meal.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
59ml = approx. 24 servings (40-60 drops / serving)
Reishi Mushroom*, Agaricus Mushroom*, Lion's Mane Mushroom*, Cordyceps Mushroom*, Chaga Mushroom*, Maitake Mushroom*, Shiitake Mushroom*, Camu Camu*, Mangosteen*. Extracted in Cane Spirits* and Vegetable Glycerin*.
*Organic / ^ Wildcrafted
All of our mushrooms are 100% organically grown in Washington state. A unique blend of cultured Chaga mycellium and Chaga sclerotia, our Chaga Mushroom contains both organic and wild-grown elements.
The extract powders are extracted with steam, so no extractors, binders or fillers are used.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Reishi - In ancient Chinese texts, Reishi is referred to as the mushroom of immortality. Reishi has been used for thousands of years as a stress reliever, anti-inflammatory, brain and cognitive support, and immune system modulator.
- Cordyceps - The cordyceps is used by ancient and modern herbalists as it is an energizing adaptogen and is considered an immunomodulator. It promotes endocrine health, supports the lungs, liver and kidneys, provides antioxidant support and has also been used to promote fertility.
- The mangosteen fruit has been used as a staple food by indigenous peoples in the rainforest since ancient times because it is very nutritious. It is a natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which helps maintain healthy skin, promotes a healthy immune system and supports blood sugar levels.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.