Lippenbalsam mit LSF 30 Wasserfest 15 ml
Protects sensitive lips from wind, water and sunlight.
The Alga Maris Lip balm with SPF 30 offers targeted protection for your lips. The lip balm was specially developed for extreme weather conditions. It protects the particularly sensitive skin on the lips by the sea, in the mountains, during sports, wherever the sun's rays are particularly intense.
- The lips are cared for with a mix of high quality organic jojoba oil, nourishing organic castor oil and protective organic beeswax.
- The handy tube does not break, does not melt and can be taken anywhere thanks to its compact format.
- Fragrance free, hypoallergenic
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
The lip balm is the result of a close collaboration between Alga Maris and athletes. It protects against UV radiation and fights free radicals while forming a long-lasting protective film that protects the lips from external influences, keeps them from drying out and keeps the lips supple.
- It is best to apply the lip balm before any activity in the sun.
- The lips should be well protected, especially in extreme conditions, such as at the sea and in the mountains.
- Repeat regularly in sufficient quantities.
- As a Sunscreen for the face we recommend the Face sun cream SPF 50 Alga Maris.
Oleic / Linoleic / Linolenic Polyglycerides, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Alba *, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil *, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Acid, Linoleic Acid, Gelidium Sesquipedale Extract, Maris Aqua, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, CI 77492, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
* from controlled organic cultivation, ** made from controlled organic materials
99,9% of the ingredients are of natural origin
24% of the ingredients come from organic farming
Although of course the product cannot help it. The care effect is good, but I have a big problem with the tint. The lip care whitens, which is no wonder with ZnO and TiO2, but the light tint doesn't hide it, rather emphasizes it. With my skin tone, it looks very sickly. In other words - I have to combine the care with something colored (lipstick). The search for sun protection for lips continues for me ...