Tansa Colour-Depth Shampoo 250 ml
The Tansa Color-Depth Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes the hair to the core. The color protection formula ensures that the hair looks longer like it is fresh from the salon! Strengthening and smoothing ingredients reduce hair breakage, increase elasticity and make the hair shine.
What is inside? Turmeric, Indian gooseberries, and neem are harvested wildly in the Indian Himalayas and are packed with vitamins A and E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that improve hair structure and slow color fading. Swiss edelweiss soothes and gives the scalp an amino acid boost.
- suitable for all hair types, particularly effective with color-treated hair
- cleanses gently and thoroughly, promotes hair health
- Spa treatment for damaged and colored hair
- unique combination of oils, amino acids and antioxidants
- cleanses and nourishes with sunflower oil, turmeric, neem, alma, edelweiss and tocopherol
- Abhati hair care products have a pH between 4,5 and 5,5, which is the optimal value for a healthy scalp and hair
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT certified ingredients, sustainably produced
The concentrated ingredients lock in the color, donate moisture and repair damaged hair, so that after-treatments at the hairdresser become less frequent and the life of the color is extended.
- The smell
- A bouquet of pure, steam-distilled essential oils from Schweizer Alpine herbs
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, every Abhati product sold enables girls to attend school in rural India. As of 2021: So far, over 378 girls have been given this opportunity.
- Tansa is suitable for all hair types and should be massaged into wet hair to create a luxurious, airy foam.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
- Then with the Abhati Suisse Conditioner of your choice to continue the care.
- Ideal in combination with the Saranda high-performance conditioner.
- We made it geen (er): Abhati Suisse uses a mixture of 74% sugar cane and recycled material (PCR) for its new packaging. The lighter containers and closures use less material overall and do not require repackaging.
- Edelweiss is a calming, anti-inflammatory plant that provides UV protection. Bioavailable phyto-chemicals such as chlorine acid, luteolin, bisabolan derivatives and beta-sitosterol have antiseptic and antioxidant properties. Contains essential amino acids for healthy hair and a healthy scalp.
- The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Because of its diverse effects, the neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth, supple skin and full, strong, shiny hair and counteracts itching and dandruff.
- Amla / Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract / Oil) is the best rejuvenating agent of all, ”says the Charaka Samhita. Amla, also called Indian gooseberry, contains oleic acid, vitamin E and an extremely high vitamin C content (many times that of lemon) and therefore has strong antioxidant properties. Amla are said to have excellent cell-protecting properties. The fruit is said to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and help prevent premature graying. Split ends, hair breakage and weakness are also positively influenced by the fruit. Amla also has a beneficial effect on the complexion, it stimulates collagen production and has a firming effect on the skin.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma Longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates the sebum production of the skin and scalp.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside (plant-based surfactants), Glycerin, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract *, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract *, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract * (Moringa), Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian gooseberry) Fruit Extract *, Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil **, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract *, Sericin, Saccharide Isomerate, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate (plant based conditioner), Hydroxypropyl Guar (guar gum), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Beer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate (naturally derived preservative), Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
* Organic, ** Wild Harvested