Manali Moisturising Shampoo Bar 58 g
Look forward to clean, well-groomed and hydrated hair. Manali is a solid shampoo made with hemp seed oil. The shampoo bar is suitable for all hair types.
The moisturizing solid shampoo from Abhati Suisse, is pH-neutral and intensely nourishes the hair without weighing it down. Organic hemp seed oil and gardenia quench the thirst of dry hair, while amino acid-rich spirulina extract stimulates growth and gives tired hair noticeable softness and radiant shine.
- suitable for all hair types
- moisturizes and cleanses gently and thoroughly
- Care formula made from hemp seed oil, Tiare gardenia and spirulina
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT Certified Ingredients
- produced sustainably
Abhati Suisse dispenses with plastic or glass and creates a low-waste product! One piece of Manali is roughly equivalent to two bottles of conventional shampoos - without any plastic. Manali consists of high-quality, 100% pure herbal ingredients and is made without a single drop of water. It also contains no soap, surfactants, silicones, artificial additives or fragrances and is vegan.
The name Manali refers to a sacred center of hemp cultivation in India, which is high up in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. The hemp seed oil in Manali contains a highly concentrated charge of essential fatty acids that nourish both hair and scalp intensively.
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, Abhati works closely with weforest.org, an initiative that has so far helped plant over 15 million trees.
- Using gentle pressure, rub the shampoo piece over wet hair from the hairline to the tips.
- Repeat, lather, leave on for a minute and then rinse thoroughly.
- Only for external use. Avoid eye contact.
- Spirulina Blue Algae (Spirulina Platensis Extract) is a nutrient-dense superfood that is full of proteins and amino acids. Nine essential amino acids strengthen the skin, make it supple and moisturise it. It also contains many powerful antioxidants. It supports the skin with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness. The secondary plant substance chlorophyll stimulates the oxygen supply and cell renewal.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this. This soothes sensitive and irritated skin, allows pimples and small wounds to heal faster, prevents scars and prevents diseases. Gamma-linolenic acid binds water and thus provides a cushioning effect. The skin looks plump and wrinkles can be reduced.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, Cocos Nucifera Oil, * Parfum, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Aqua, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate Acid, CI 77491, CI 20285
* Natural fragrances are essential oils and isolates, and not a result of synthetic chemistry.