Mahanadi Lip Treatment 10 ml
Pure luxury for your lips. Mahanadi lip care is rich, has a velvety consistency and consists exclusively of natural ingredients. Mahanadi soothes, moisturizes and protects the lips for a long time.
The sea buckthorn superberry has an abundance of health-promoting bioactive components. It has a very high proportion of vitamin A (beta-carotene), the rare omega-7 and tocopherols (vitamin E) - a pure blessing for your lips. The berry also contains salicylic acid, which, as a gentle peeling, leads to a beautiful, even skin tone and a pleasant, tingly feeling.
- Natural care treatment for the lips that combines essential oils, vitamins and powerful plant ingredients
- Versatile: Lips, nails, cheeks, tames the eyebrows and men use it for their beards because of the oils it contains
- cruelty free, gluten free
- Abhati Suisse buys sea buckthorn exclusively from farmers in the Himalayas
- ECOCERT certified ingredients from sustainable cultivation
The luxurious mixture of essential oils, vitamins and bioactive ingredients nourishes, cares for and improves the skin structure of your lips. The healing antibacterial ingredients are real superheroes when it comes to treating dry, chapped lips.
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, with every Abhati product sold, a girl is sent to school in India.
- Apply a thin layer at any time of the day or night to moisturize and protect the lips.
- Can be used alone or as a primer under any lipstick or lip gloss.
- Keep in a cool place.
- Please note: the active ingredients are at their strongest within 6 months of opening, so be generous with yourself!
- Edelweiss is a calming, anti-inflammatory plant that provides UV protection. Bioavailable phyto-chemicals such as chlorine acid, luteolin, bisabolan derivatives and beta-sitosterol have antispetic and antioxidant properties.
- Moringa seed oil (Moringa pterygosperma seed extract / oil) - The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow down the aging process. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that can soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil *, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lauryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) *, Parfum (Fragrance), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil *, Bisabolol (chamomile) , Hippophae Rhamnoides ** (sea-buckthorn) Fruit Extract (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis * (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract *, Glycerin, Linalool.
* Organic ** Wild Crafted