Chambal Sacred Hair Oil 50 ml
Women in India value their hair and care for it extensively with nourishing oils. The Chambal Sacred Hair Oil is a handpicked blend of Indian oils and Ayurvedic herbs.
These special oils have been selected to stimulate, moisturize and cleanse the scalp while promoting healthy hair growth and vitality.
- for all hair and skin types
- stimulates, cleanses and moisturizes, ensures healthy hair growth
- rich in vitamin A, high in antioxidants
- Cold-pressed oils such as indigo, brahmi, bhringrai and Himalayan wild cherry oils go through an ancient Ayurvedic method in which the herbs are slowly pressed out of the fire
- Abhati hair care products have a pH between 4,5 and 5,5, which is the optimal value for a healthy scalp and hair
- the Indian wisdom for strong hair and a healthy scalp
- gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free
- B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT Certified Ingredients
This rich, golden oil is fortified with vitamins and clinically proven natural ingredients, to transform dry, brittle, frizzy hair into smooth, shiny and healthy curls.
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, with every Abhati product sold, a girl is sent to school in India.
- Produced with natural ingredients, this protective oil ensures health and shine in dull, dry or damaged hair.
- Can be used as a scalp massage before shampooing to stimulate and cleanse the scalp.
- Or massage the oil gently into damp hair after cleansing and provide an extra portion of care.
- Also great before styling, for a soft and easy-to-use finish.
- A good care oil for beards too.
- TIP: Mix a few drops of Chambal into the Mahakali conditioner for a weekly hair mask treatment to repair brittle hair.
- Rose cherry oil (Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil) is used in traditional medicine to treat muscle pain and rheumatism. The rose cherry oil from the Himalayas, also known as dhateo oil, is rich in unsaturated omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins E and A. The cherry has a calming, soothing effect and strengthens the natural protective barrier of skin and hair. It promotes an even complexion, protects against environmental pollution and makes skin and hair supple and soft.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
- Moringa seed oil (Moringa pterygosperma seed extract / oil) - The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow down the aging process. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that can soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) - This plant from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride * (coconut), Coco-Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera * (Coconut Oil) *, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil *, Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil ** Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract * (Marigold), Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Bisabolol * (chamomile), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol (Geranium), Citral.