Sheet Mask Wrinkle Smooth 1 Stk
The correcting and smoothing Wrinkle Smooth Sheet Mask reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles and gives dull complexions youthful radiance and firmness.
Retinol, CoQ10 and Vitamin C deliver a triple dose of powerful anti-aging ingredients to diminish the appearance of dark spots, even skin tone and promote cell renewal for fresh, smooth and supple skin. Green Tea Caffeine combined with rejuvenating Orange and Grapefruit extracts stimulate, brighten and awaken dull skin for a fresh glow. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and stores moisture and plumps the skin.
- ideal for mature skin
- stimulates collagen and elastin production and promotes a youthfully smooth and fresh complexion
- Triple power: Retinol, CoQ3 and vitamin C are rich in anti-aging ingredients and lighten dark and dull areas
- Caffeine, orange and grapefruit refresh tired skin, while aloe and Hyaluronic acid moisturize
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The natural sheet mask is made from sustainable and antibacterial bamboo cloth and is free from artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, harsh substances and unhealthy, toxic ingredients.
- Unfold the mask and apply to cleansed and dry face.
- Make sure that your eyes, mouth and nostrils are free and press the mask firmly on.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes or until it shrinks.
- Gently massage excess liquid into face and décolleté.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Retinol, retinal, retinoid are derivatives of vitamin A, which play an essential role in the growth processes of cells. Retinol is converted into vitamin A acid in the body and then unfolds its power. The vitamin supports the skin's regeneration process, it stimulates the metabolism and stimulates collagen production. Its plumping effect improves the structure of the skin and makes the skin appear plumper, smoother and more even. Retinol leads to a higher sensitivity to solar radiation and is best used in conjunction with UV protection or in the evening.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 - a small molecule antioxidant that can penetrate deep into skin cells. It has an anti-inflammatory, regenerating and skin-building effect. It inhibits collagen breakdown and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Caffeine (caffeine) – natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood flow so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- Rose hip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vegetable Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Caffeine, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Vitamin A (Retinol), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Everlasting) Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus (Cistus) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Flower Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil