Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
The wonderfully foaming Pink Grapefruit shower gel from 100% Pure removes dirt, oil and impurities and provides valuable moisture with aloe, hyaluronic acid and rose hydrolate.
- Scent direction: sparkling fruity grapefruit notes
Red Algae and Green Tea extracts strengthen and gently help tighten the skin, while Coconut Sides gently cleanse and won't damage the skin's natural lipid barrier. With the sulphate-free 100% pure shower gels you combine gentle cleansing with simultaneous hydration for thirsty skin.
- suitable for all skin types
- effectively removes dirt, oil and other impurities
- gently cleanses with natural coconut surfactants
- nourishes and moisturizes with aloe, hyaluronic acid, rose hydrolate, lime and red algae
- Honey, green tea, thyme and rosemary promote healthy skin
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
A happy customer: "It's my first time using a 100% pure body wash and I'm not surprised at how great it is. It doesn't dry out my skin and I love how clean it leaves me feeling. The scent is so subtle I don't even bother I get headaches because I'm sensitive to certain scents."
- Put the shower gel on a wet bath sponge or apply it directly to the skin.
- Massage it in gently until a delicate foam forms.
- Finally, rinse off the residue with clear water.
- Note: Shelf life 6 months after opening.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Red algae extract (Gelidium Amansii Extract) can provide the skin with lasting moisture thanks to its polysaccharide structure. Red algae is also considered to be particularly kind to the skin and promotes a smooth complexion. Uneven skin can be significantly smoother and the complexion visibly finer. The algae supports cell renewal and ensures more elasticity.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Fruit, Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea), Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, and Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
* Certified Organic
**Component of Natural Essential Oil
pH value: 4-6