Pink Grapefruit Nourishing Body Cream 236 ml
100% PURE body care for supple and soft skin. The aromatic and super nourishing body cream pampers your skin with every trick in the book.
- Scent: sparkling grapefruit
Concentrated anti-aging components from Arabica coffee, antioxidants from superfoods such as goji and acai berries and vitamins C and E not only ensure healthy and radiant skin, but also leave it supple, soft, hydrated and intensively cared for - with each one Application! Aloe vera and rose hydrolate provide intensive moisture.
- suitable for all skin types
- leaves skin silky soft and moisturized
- Anti-aging: Arabica coffee stimulates collagen production and promotes blood circulation
- cares and nourishes with cocoa and avocado butter, Vitamin C and E.
- Pomegranate, grape, currant, goji, acai and maqui berries provide the skin with important minerals, antioxidants and vitamins
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
A happy customer: "Not greasy! Leaves skin very moisturized! But not greasy! Perfect amount of scent for a scent-sensitive person!"
- Apply to the whole body every day after showering or bathing, massage in, enjoy the scent and feel good!
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Rose Distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose flower water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose flowers and has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of the aroma of roses.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Currant (Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil / Extract) contains a high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid, gamma-linolenic acid and the rare stearidonic acid. The latter has exceptionally good anti-inflammatory properties, which particularly benefit oily, impure and sensitive skin conditions. Mild and well tolerated, currant also has a stabilizing effect on the barrier layer and thus helps to store moisture in the skin.
- Coffee seed oil / extract (Coffea Arabica / Robusta Seed Oil / Extract (coffee beans)) is obtained from green, unroasted coffee beans. With its high content of linoleic acid, polyphenols, sterols and vitamin E, coffee seeds fight free radicals and signs of premature skin aging. Coffee seed oil / extract provides moisture, strengthens the natural barrier function of our skin and is an effective stimulant for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Has a firming effect on the skin and supports skin firmness, caffeine promotes blood circulation.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum Seed Oil) contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can alleviate age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and repair. The oil also contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Hamamelis / Witch Hazel / Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract) - Witch hazel leaf extract is made from the leaves and bark of the shrub. Helps remove excess oil, is anti-inflammatory and balances the pH of the skin. Known for reducing acne and firming the skin. Natural healing properties for a clearer complexion.
- Goji berry oil / fruit extract (Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract) contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, amino acids, carotenoids and vitamins B, C and E. Goji berry oil helps firm the skin, reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation. Protects against environmental damage. An effective ingredient for anti-aging prevention.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also considered a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning and healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Pomegranate contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can alleviate age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and repair. The oil also contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil)* Seed Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil) Peel Oil, Resveratrol, Coffee Arabica (Kona Green Coffee), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Camellia Sincesis (Organic White Tea) Leaf*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf , Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis ( Maqui Berry), Sambucus canadensis (Elderb erry) Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Hydrastis Canadersis (Goldenseal), Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain), Citral**, Limonene** and Linalool** **Component of Natural Essential Oil
* Certified Organic