Glossy Locks Moisture Drench Shampoo 400 ml
The luxuriously moisturizing shampoo restores moisture and shine to thirsty hair. Enriched with nourishing aloe, biotin, rose water and coconut oil.
- Moisture Drench - very moisturizing with aloe, rose hydrolate and cucumber extract. Strengthens hair with oils, biotin, horsetail and algae collagen, hydrates with plant-based hyaluronic acid - ideal for damaged and dry hair.
- Glossy Locks is a 100% PURE hair care line specially designed for longer hair to restore its healthy shine
- the product line consists of 4 shampoos and 4 associated conditioners, which optimally care for different hair types and make their hair shine again
Biotin, Chamomile, Horsetail and Algae Collagen strengthen and condition hair, promoting hair health and increased shine. At the same time, rose hydrosol, cucumber and aloe vera provide intensive moisture and help to revitalize dry and stressed hair.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for damaged and dry longer, curly hair
- has an intensive moisturizing effect
- cleans and cares with aloe, cucumber, rose hydrosol, horsetail, glycerin, orange, chamomile, hyaluronic acid, argan oil, algae collagen, biotin, green tea extract, honeysuckle extract, comfree and nettle
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- Distribute gently into wet hair, massaging from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
- Rinse the shampooed hair with clear warm water and repeat the process if necessary.
- If the shampoo gets into your eyes, rinse them out with clear water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential component of skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and strength of skin and hair. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is obtained from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in southwest Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Ceramides are lipids (fats) that occur naturally in our skin. They form the basis for the barrier function of our skin. The skin barrier ensures that no pollutants get into the skin and that the skin remains well moisturized. A functioning skin barrier is essential for healthy skin. Ceramides reduce the water loss of the skin, also known as TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss), protect against environmental pollution, bacteria and other influences to which the skin is exposed. Ceramides are therefore an effective anti-aging agent that also help to keep the skin supple and soft.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H) - The body needs the vitamin to make keratin. The fiber protein keratin is an important building block for shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is also said to stimulate hair growth and help with hair loss.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Cucumber (Cucumis sativus seed oil / fruit) moisturizes, has a firming, cooling and soothing effect on all skin types. The fruit is also beneficial and well tolerated for impure skin and skin diseases such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. The fast-absorbing oil has a remarkably high level of phytosterols, which not only support and maintain healthy skin, but also soothe and support mature and dry skin types. Rich in minerals such as potassium, sodium, silicon and magnesium, it supports skin health and skin's moisture balance. Cucumbers were probably cultivated in India three thousand years ago. The gourd probably arrived in the Mediterranean via the Middle East around XNUMX BC and is now cultivated throughout Europe as a cold-tolerant plant of the gourd family.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic Rose Hydrosol)* Flower Water, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Seaweed Collagen, Vegetarian Glycerin, Plant Cellulose, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Biotin, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Leaf, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil , Natural Fragrance, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6