Coconut Shower Gel
The richly foaming coconut shower gel removes dirt, oil and impurities and intensively moisturizes thirsty skin with aloe, hyaluronic acid and rose hydrolate.
- Scent Direction: Tropical Coconut
Red Algae and Green Tea extracts strengthen and gently help tighten the skin, while Coconut Sides gently cleanse and won't damage the skin's natural lipid barrier. With the sulphate-free 100% pure shower gels you combine gentle cleansing with simultaneous hydration for thirsty skin.
- suitable for all skin types
- effectively removes dirt, oil and impurities
- gently cleanses with natural coconut surfactants
- nourishes and moisturizes with aloe, hyaluronic acid, rose hydrolate, lime and red algae
- Honey, green tea, thyme and rosemary promote healthy skin
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free and cruelty-free
A happy customer: "I love the texture of this coconut body wash. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and residue-free."
- Put the shower gel on a wet bath sponge or apply it directly to the skin.
- Massage it in gently until a delicate foam forms.
- Finally, rinse off the residue with clear water.
- Note: Shelf life 6 months after opening.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Lime (Sinensis Peel) gives the skin a radiant glow. In addition, the fruit acid helps to lighten dark spots and reduce fine wrinkles.
- Red algae extract (Gelidium Amansii Extract) can provide the skin with lasting moisture thanks to its polysaccharide structure. Red algae is also considered to be particularly kind to the skin and promotes a smooth complexion. Uneven skin can be significantly smoother and the complexion visibly finer. The algae supports cell renewal and ensures more elasticity.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Citrus Sinensis Peel (Key Lime) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Asparagopsis Armata ( Red Algae), Mel (Lavender Honey), Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, and Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Cirtrus Aurantifolia (Key Lime) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Flavor) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
* Certified Organic