Burdock & Neem Healthy Scalp Shampoo
Balancing shampoo and scalp treatment - designed to clear the scalp, unclog pores and improve circulation for healthy hair growth.
Burdock Root, Neem and Nettle help relieve dryness, itching and dandruff and provide intense hydration to soothe a dry and irritated scalp and relieve dandruff. With hydrating rose hydrolate and aloe to regenerate thirsty hair and vitamin E and provitamin B5 to strengthen the hair and keep it soft and supple.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for dry, irritated scalps, helps against dandruff
- gently cleanses, clarifies the scalp, effectively removes excess fat
- has a balancing and moisturizing effect, promotes a healthy scalp and hair
- cleans and cares with aloe, hydrosol rosemary, neem, burdock root, coconut oil, vitamin E, panthenol, green tea extract, nettle, rosemary, marigold, sea salt, peppermint, thyme, eucalyptus, tea tree oil and brown algae extract
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- Distribute gently into wet hair, massaging from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
- Rinse the shampooed hair with clear warm water and repeat the process if necessary.
- If the shampoo gets into your eyes, rinse them out with clear water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract) – The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Due to its diverse effects, neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth, supple skin and full, strong, shiny hair and counteracts itching and dandruff.
- Like most essential oils, valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Brown algae contain a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Sea Salt / Sea Salt has a disinfecting and detoxifying effect, it removes residues from care and styling products and frees the skin from deposits and dead skin cells. A light peeling effect promotes blood circulation, the skin is supplied with a variety of minerals and the cell metabolism is stimulated. Removes excess sebum from oily hair.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Burdock root increases blood flow and oxygenation, allowing better nutrient and moisture absorption into the skin and hair. Has an antioxidant, detoxifying and antibacterial effect.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetarian Glycerin, Extracts of Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) , Plant Cellulose, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Salt (French Sea Salt), Extracts of Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower (Honeysuckle), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Eucalyptus Globulus ( Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil
* Certified Organic
pH value: 4.0-5.0